Rules & Regulations
1. All the participants should be under 25 except the writer and the producer. If you are born after 1st January 1997, you are eligible for participation.
2. Your performance should be a minimum of 60 minutes.
3. All languages are welcomed, even gibberish!
4. Your performance can be an original work of writing or an existing text.
5. Your performance can be a “work in progress” even at the time of screening.
6. You will need to get permission for using any type of copyrighted material (music/script).
7. 1st September 2023 is the last date, no extension will be granted. (Can’t wait to receive your registration!)
The registration will be confirmed after a refundable deposit of Rs.1000/- is received from the group. Thespo will send an e-receipt, confirming the registration to the email address submitted in the form.
Once the online payment has been made, please send a scanned image or a scanned copy of the details.
(Please note: Your registration is only confirmed, once the deposit has been paid.)
HOW DO I GET THE DEPOSIT BACK?
The deposit will be refunded at the time of the screening on the following conditions:
1. The full team must be present for the screening 45 minutes prior to the allotted time slot.
2. The performance can be a work in progress without the final set/costume/props, as long as it gives the panel as clear an idea as possible of the performance.
3. All members of the team are under 25 years of age, i.e., born on or after 1st January 1997.
4. The writer and the producer can be above the age of 25.
5. All the members of the team must fill out the online participation form, sent by us before the screening.
6. All the team members must submit a copy of the Government ID (Aadhar, PAN Card, Passport, License) that provides their date of birth/ proof of age. They must carry the original ID for verification. COLLEGE ID WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
7. A passport-size photo of each person in the team pasted/stapled on the top right corner of the copy of your government photo ID which needs to be self-attested.
8. The team must carry a copy of the e-receipt to get the refund. A soft copy is also acceptable.
9. Send a clean and legible copy of the script, typed in the language of the performance 2 days before the screening.
10. In case the performance is in a language other than English Or Hindi, a scene by scene synopsis OR a summary for the same must be submitted (in English) for the screening Panel.
11. The deposit will be returned after the screening if all the conditions have been met.
1. The screening will take place at a specified venue, which will be shared with you in advance.
2. Be present for the screening 45 minutes prior to the allotted time slot.
3. The performance can be a work in progress without the final set/costume/props, as long as it gives the panel as clear an idea as possible of the performance.
4. The screening will be followed by a discussion with the screening panel.
5. The deposit will be returned after the screening if all the above-mentioned conditions are met. The screening panel will make the final decision with respect to the selection for the festival in December.
In case you have any questions, connect with us:
+91 22 41642142